A complete guide to go educate, inform and prepare you to tackle macro-based nutrition. This guide will provide you with all of the information you need to hit your macronutrients as well as provide practical tips and strategies to help you implement new nutritional protocols and start seeing results. You will not only learn how to hit your macros, but also the reason behind many effective nutrition protocols as well as which protocols and methods have been proven ineffective that you may be wasting your time with. This E-book includes but is not limited to topics such as: how to hit your macros, macro tracking mistakes you are making, guidance on meal frequency, importance of sugar and fiber intake, how to track alcohol, how to track nutrition while eating out, easy ways to hit your protein target, sports supplement guidance, the science on artificial sweeteners and net carbs, and so much more.
This E-book is intended to answer and address all of the most common fitness based nutrition questions and protocols. It's the perfect blend of evidence-based information and practical tips to implement the most effective protocols into your life. This E-book is all you need obtain the information you need to stop spinning your wheels and start seeing results.
This book is suitable for a variety of individuals from beginners to physique competitors and everyone in between. If you have ever wanted to know more about tracking macros, how to hit your macros or still have questions regarding what does and doesn't work in the dieting world, this E-book is a great basic handguide to bridge the gap between what should be done and how to actually do it.
*Note: This E-book does not provide information on how to calculate your target macronutrients, but will help you reach your pre-calculated target macronutrient intake as well as help to assess if/when the macronutrients you are aiming for are right for you. *
Minding Your Macros E-Book
1. Is Calorie Counting the Answer?
2. What Are Macros?
3. What Can I Eat?
4. From Macros to Food (Carbohydrate, Fat and Protein Sources)
5. What About Micronutrients?
6. Fiber and Sugar
7. Sodium Intake
8. Optimal Meal Frequency
9. Protein Meals/Snacks in Less Than 10 Minutes
10. Low Calorie Sauces and Condiments
11. 100-Calorie Hacks
12. Common Macro Tracking Mistakes
13. Can I Just Eat Clean?
14. Artificial Sweeteners
15. Tracking ‘Net’ Carbs
16. Calories or Macros: Which One Should I Hit?
17. Healthy Foods That Are Hurting More Than Helping
18. How to Track Macros While Eating Out
19. How to Track Alcohol
20. What If I Go Over or Am Under My Macros?
21. What Supplements to Take
22. What Is Reverse Dieting and Who Is It For?
23. Personal Tips/Strategies to Help You Reach Your Goals
24. How Long Do I Need to Track Macros?